Friday, September 02, 2005

House prices fall in August

Thu 01 Sep 2005

LONDON (SHARECAST) - House prices fell last month, according to the latest official survey, though the outlook remains positive with more expressions of interest from buyers.

The Nationwide reported a 0.2% fall in prices in August compared with a 0.2% rise the month before, while the annual rate of growth slowed to 2.3% from 2.6% the previous month.

The annual pace of growth is now at its slowest since May 1996, while the average UK asking price for a house is now £157,310 compared with £153,743 last year."

I think we'll see this trend continue.

Chris

Link

3 Comments:

At 7:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. I'm sure you'd be interested in online marketing. It isn't anything special but have a look at online marketing.

 
At 4:40 pm, Anonymous buy to let said...

Hey Chris Bell, I've been hunting around the net trying to find more up to date information on buy to let and chanced upon your site. Actually, House prices fall in August is not exactly what I was looking for but I enjoyed reading your post and wanted to add my own comments. Keep up the good work my friend.

 
At 6:56 am, Blogger Ad Blaster said...

Hi I like you blog ,you can visit my blogs or web sites.
They discuss many things from health to making money and other lifestyle issues.
http://mega-cash.blogspot.com/
or visit this web site..this one has heaps of articles written by priofessionals about property investmentshouse constructionhttp://www.realtyadvisor.pageopen.com/house construction

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home